How do I know I'm using the best methods to reach my people? Check here often, as we add content to this page. ION wishes to serve you by collaborating with ministries to establish the basic building blocks that will ensure the use of best practices in the field - whether in primary or secondary oral cultures. Some questions to ask:
- What language do the people speak that i'm working with?
- What gender is our audience?
- What is their age?
- How do they normally receive important information?
- Where and how do they live?
- What kind of education have they completed?
- What is their livelihood?
- What is their current faith?
- What is their worldview? (A person's or society's framework of values and beliefs about life, God, man and the universe)